Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Embarking on a documentation...

Campbell Walker Jefferson Harris
         is 18 months old! 








I can not believe it has been a year and half since this little guy entered our lives! 
He has brought so much joy and fun to each and every day and the adventure continues. 

Though I am not a photographer by any means, and do not claim to be, I enjoy documenting his precious little life. I have decided to start this humble blog where I will add daily pics of him. Sometimes I will do photo challenges with a theme in mind. Sometimes they will be random moments, but always I hope that they will capture the happiness that he has brought to my life. 

I wanted to do this here instead of on a social media site because I know not everyone cares about seeing so many pics of our little guy, haha. But if you, like me, love seeing him grow and might enjoy a few comments from his mommy each day, then feel free to follow us on this journey.

The first challenge I will undertake beginning tomorrow will be:

A Day in the Life of Bug







3 comments: